Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cricut Cards!


These are some cute simple cards I made recently using the cricut expression and acrylic stamps.
 I will be posting some tutorials soon on how to make them!


This card was made using the "Flower Shoppe" cartridge
Paper flowers are super easy to make and add tons of dimension to cards!


I found this cute umberella in the "9 months" cartridge and had the perfect stamp sentiment to go with it!

I made the cute little alligator for this card using the "Crocs Rule" cartridge and added the raindrops and sentiment with clear acrylic stamps. And of course I had to add some buttons... I'm a little obsessed. lol


This last card is a little hard to see but it reads.."A little bird told me...you're tweet" I cut this little birdy out from the "Crocs Rule" cartridge and added pop dots to the back!









No comments:

Post a Comment